Covid -19 Notice to Customers
Canadian Leak Detection is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the Canadian Government and your local provincial authorities, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping a safe distance (2-metre) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
- Using disposable gloves and masks when possible.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all equipment between jobs.
- Employees will be practicing social distancing from all people showing signs of sickness or not.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
What can you do:
Follow tips from the Canadian Government to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): ,
Canadian Government Covid 19 Information
Our offices are open for urgent or emergency Leak Detection and Plumbing services. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your local Canadian Leak Detection office.