Commercial Pool Repairs
The Number One Leak Detection Company in the Country & the World
Whether you own a hotel or manage an apartment complex, it’s easy to see the value pools bring to such establishments. Who doesn’t love making a splash and having fun in the sun? Make the most of your investment by ensuring your pool functions properly. Canadian Leak Detection™ provides fast, reliable repairs for your commercial pool.
Why Customers Prefer Us:
- We’ve been in the industry for 43+ years.
- Our professionals are always prompt and prepared.
- We have received an A+ rating from the BBB.
- Our methods are accurate and non-invasive.
- We were ranked in Entrepreneur Franchise 500 in 2016.
- Our professionals are licensed and highly trained.
When it comes to your commercial property, don’t trust just anyone. Call (877) 959-5903 to schedule your pool repairs today.
Common Pool Repairs We Handle
Since 1974, Canadian Leak Detection has been the trusted name in leak detection and repair. We continuously strive to improve our pool repair methods to turn a stressful situation more bearable.
Common Pool Problems We Handle Include:
- Clogged Filters – Your pool’s filter system makes sure the water is clean. However, if not regularly maintained small particles such as dust, debris, hair, etc. can get clogged in the filter and cause it to malfunction. If left untreated, it can cause your pool water to become contaminated.
- Pool Lining Tears – The lining is what keeps the water inside the pool. However, general wear or even sharp objects can cause tears to form in the lining. It is important to get these patched up before more damage occurs.
- Leaks – Leaks are the bane of any property owner’s existence. If you have leaks in your pool, it can cost you in high water bills and extensive repairs.
- Problems with the Pump Motor – Because the pump motor has moving parts, it’s easy to see why it would be the feature that requires regular attention. If the pump motor is not working, you will quickly notice a change in your pool’s water.