Pipeline Leak Detection for Commercial Plumbing
The Original Leak Detection Specialists™
Pipelines are important plumbing features in a commercial or municipal building. However, because they carry explosive materials like natural gas, it can be extremely dangerous if your pipelines have a leak because they can emit this gas into your soil, building, and more. Turn to Canadian Leak Detection™ for non-invasive, accurate leak detection services. We back our services with over 40 years of industry-leading experience, so you can trust we know what we’re doing.
Why Choose Canadian Leak Detection?
- We have been in business for 43+ years.
- We received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We were ranked in Entrepreneur Franchise 500 in 2016.
- We have a fully licensed and insured team of professionals.
- We provide honest, upfront pricing.
Don’t let pipeline leaks go undetected – call (877) 959-5903.
Signs of Commercial Pipeline Leaks
Whether you own a business building or are the property manager of a hospital, you know how important it is to ensure your plumbing works the way it should. Pipeline leaks not only jeopardize the integrity of your building but the health of its inhabitants. But when you have large, multi-unit institutions, it can be difficult to immediately find leaks.
Here are some signs you have a leak in your pipeline:
- The vegetation is dying around the pipeline.
- Strange gurgling noises are coming from the unit.
- There is a white cloud/fog around the pipeline.
- You smell sulfur (rotten eggs).
- Strong petroleum smells are around the unit.
- There are fires or pools of liquid near the pipeline.