- Request Service
What You Can’t See May Be Costing You
If hidden leaks go undetected, the problem threatens property values, utility costs increase and repairs are more costly.
With Infrared Leak Detection, we can quickly identify problem areas that can’t be seen by the naked eye - eliminating destructive probing methods. Our infrared inspection will pinpoint not only hidden water leaks, but also energy leaks, electrical “hot spots” and even detect unseen pests that have made a home in yours.
Save Your Home & Save Money
Our complete infrared home diagnosis will:
- Detect water leaks and their origin - walls, flooring, roof
- Detect plumbing issues - blockages
- Detect electrical “hot spots” which can cause potential fire hazards
- Detect pest & rodent nests
- Detect moisture that cannot be physically reached with moisture meters
- Check energy efficiency - for heating & cooling loss through windows, walls and insulation
Results are captured and documented into professional reports, providing tangible proof of our findings that can become important for repair verification and insurance purposes.
Contact us today.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter