- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, Canadian Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- Canadian Leak Detection of Alberta Owners Support Annual Valley Zoo BenefitIt?s not everyday a 3-ton elephant recognizes your business. For the fourth consecutive year, Canadi...
- Soaring water bills get little sympathy from City Officials ? Don?t be a victim. Call Canadian Leak Detection nowTaken from www.thestar.com – April 5, 2012 – published by Paul Moloney – Urban aff...
- Accurate Leak Detection Helps Restore Water Pressure to Small Town13-March 2012 – Toronto, ON: Over 1,000 km north of Toronto, the town of Hornepayne, ON was ...
The following locations are serviced by this office:
Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Brampton, Markham, Burlington, Oshawa, Oakville, Thunder Bay, Vaughan, East York, Sudbury, Sault Sainte Marie, Richmond Hill, Pickering, Peterborough, Whitby, Ajax, North Bay, Newcastle, Timmins, Kingston, Belleville, Halton Hills, Milton, Georgina, Aurora, Innisfil, Brockville, Innisfil, East Gwillimbury, Whitchurch Stouffville, King, Scugog, Trenton, Sidney, Lindsay, New Tecumseth, Cobourg, Midland, Huntsville, Essa, Elliot Lake, Bracebridge, Ernestown, Port Hope, Pittsburgh, Brock, Kirkland Lake, Kapuskasing, Gravenhurst
Employment Opportunites at Canadian Leak Detection
Canadian Leak Detection is the recognized world leader in detection of hidden leaks. Our mission is to find leaks in a manner that is non-invasive, efficient and environmentally sound. We will give prompt, professional and courteous service to all customers, while providing the best leak detection services in the world. Our success is driven by your success! We understand that it's our employees that keep our business at the top of this industry. We remain focused on providing opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
We are looking for energetic, dynamic people to fill positions in our Toronto Office. If you have the desire to a part of a growing company and driven team, we would like to hear from you. We are currently looking for:
Please feel free to forward you resume to: email@example.com and make sure to subject your message with the corresponding job title you are applying for.
Get practical work experience helping people with leaks.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- leak facts
- A 3mm hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 9,500 litres of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water